Replacement Kensington Lock Keys
We don't provide additional keys for the locks provided in our stands. These are all made by Kensington. Should you require additional or replacement keys , please contact Kensington direct or click Here
How to Identify which tablet you have
2) My personal list of all iPad model numbers
3) Summary of iPads released up to Sept 2021
4) which model Samsung Tablet
How to Identify which USB connector you have
USB connector guide
Installation / User Guides
Product support videos
Tempered glass installation video
Rugged 360 case install video
Rugged case with hand and shoulder strap install video
Disinfection advice for tablet computers and armourdog protective products.
It's more important now than ever before to keep your tablets clean and disinfected, particularly if they're being used by multiple people on a day-to-day basis. The information below is a recommendation on disinfection do's and don'ts from our technical team. Please note, these are guidelines only.. We can specify cleaning agents for armourdog products but we advise you read the official guidelines from the vendor of your tablet.
(diluted conc. less than 3%)
(Isopropyl less than 70%)
Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
(tested in solution only)
(tested in solution only)
It is important to keep your frequently-used items clean, in addition to maintaining hand hygiene.
If you do not use the right method to clean your frequently-used items (such as tablets), it may easily cause damage to such items. Since tablets are taken along with you for use, just like our hands, they may be exposed to different environments. Therefore, it is critical to regularly clean your tablets.
Recommendations and Guidelines for tablets
- Make sure that your tablets are powered off and kept away from power supplies.
- Before wiping your tablet, disconnect all the external power supplies, unplug the tablet, and remove the cables.
- Do not immerse your tablets in any cleaning product.
- Only use soft, lint-free cloths. Avoid using abrasive cloths, towels, tissues, or similar items.
- Do not wipe excessively, to avoid scratches or damage.
- Unless otherwise specified for a particular product, keep liquids away from your tablets.
- Make sure the ports and sockets do not get moist.
- Do not use any spray, bleach, or abrasive products.
- Do not spray the cleanser directly on your tablet.
- When cleaning, please maintain a properly ventilated environment.
- Keep children away from wiping cloths containing cleaning solvents or chemicals.
Could I wipe my device with disinfectant?
- It is recommended to use 70% isopropyl alcohol wipes on the body of the device but not the screen. After wiping your tablet thoroughly, wipe dry with a microfiber cloth. Please note that it is best not to wipe the screen with alcohol or an alcohol-based cleanser. Most tablet screens have an oil-repellent coating, which may be damaged or peel off when wiped with alcohol. In order to protect the coating, wipe the screen gently when cleaning.
- Gently wipe the tablet screen and non-porous metal surfaces, such as the display and the metal back cover surface. Avoid moisture at any opening and do not immerse your tablet in any cleanser. Do not put it on a plastic, fabric, or leather surface while using.
- If any liquid accidentally flows into your tablet, please contact your supplier or its authorized service provider for assistance as soon as possible. Damage caused by liquid is not covered by most product warranties or product protection plans.
- Handle your tablet carefully to maintain its appearance. If you are concerned about scratches or abrasions, you can use professional or separately-sold wipes. To clean your tablet, please disconnect the data cable or charging unit, and confirm that the tablet is powered off (Hold the Power/Hibernate button to make sure the tablet is powered off). Use special-purpose wipes. Avoid moisture at the interfaces. Do not use window cleansers, household detergents, sprays, solvents, ammonia, abrasives, or cleansers containing hydrogen peroxide to clean your tablet. The tablet screen has an oil-repellent coating. Simply wipe the screen with a soft, lint-free cloth to remove oil residues. In the case of normal use, the oil-repellency of this coating will decline over time or with frequency of use. Use of non-special-purpose or non-recommended wipes will further reduce the oil-repellent effect and may cause scratches on the screen.
- It is recommended that you gently wipe the plastic parts of your device with a clean cloth moistened with warm water or a mild hand sanitizer. However, please note that residues of cleansers or hand sanitizers may affect the color or appearance of the product.
- To clean the connector, use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth. Do not use liquids to clean electronic parts such as connecting joints.
- Do not use liquids to clean electronic parts such as connecting joints.Do not use window cleansers, household detergents, sprays, solvents, ammonia, abrasives, or cleansers containing hydrogen peroxide to clean your tablet accessories.