Many of our customers asked us to design a security mount that can hold a tablet in a rugged armourdog case. We created an innovative, flexible mount that can secure all tablets from 7.9” to 13” but also up to 28mm in depth. The adaptable shoulders work with a ratcheting arm which locks the tablet into position and can hold it securely in place with the supplied Kensington style security lock. The adjustable shoulders can be set in place to to lock onto a thicker tablet profile such as a tablet in a rugged case. The tablet can be rotated 360% for portrait / landscape orientation and tilted for the optimum viewing angle. The sturdy base has four screw holes and can be screwed or bolted onto a table or wall for extra security.
We pride ourselves in the top-quality materials and manufacturing process we use, which is why all armourdog® products are backed with a 2 year defect warranty.
NOTE: Some iPad's may have the front facing camera obscured by the middle shoulder.
- Compatible with tablets from 7.9 to 13 inches
- Can secure a tablet or tablet in a case up to 28mm deep
- Supplied with 1.5m security cable and Kensington style keyed lock (two keys supplied)
- Rotates 360 degrees and tilts
- Holes in mount base to allow securing the mount to the tablet or wall
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Simple to assemble
- 2 year warranty
Compatible with all 7.9" to 13" tablets, including tablets from Apple, Samsung, Lenovo, HP, Dell, and Microsoft.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.